Check out this great video
The world's first patented, multi-purpose catamaran suitable for people of all ages.
A versatile, one-of-a-kind watercraft designed for recreation and rescue.
Weight: 50 lbs. Capacity: 500 lbs. Dimensions: 8 ft. long x 3 ft. wide x 1 ft. deep.
* Suitable for all skill levels and strength
* Stable, strong and sea-worthy even in rough waters
* Paddle, Fish, Dive, Snorkel, Motor, Exercise, Explore, and Rescue
* Safe for wheelchairs, secured by our specially-designed tie-downs
* Simple easy fun * No lessons needed
* Paddle successfully first time, every time
* Sit, stand or kneel * Holds three adults safely
* Step onto the Paddle Cat directly from beach, boat or dock
* Fishing rod holder and safety rope included
* Saves people, pets and personal items from floods by floating all to higher ground
* Keeps passengers and possessions drier, since the deck rides above the waterline
* Enables drowning individuals to escape predators and chilly water, and then row to safety
* Helps rescuers swiftly bring struggling swimmers on board and begin CPR right away
* Aids searchers on deck by using the high viewing angle to maintain visual contact
* Enables potential rescuers to spot PADDLE CAT'S shape and bright color from afar
During peak season, equipment for many activities sell out. Contact us now to make sure that you have the right equipment you need on the dates that you need it.
2146 Fargo St., Los Angeles, CA 90039, US
Monday - Friday: 7am - 7pm
Saturday: 7am - 9pm
Sunday: 7am - 9pm